Artificial Life Lab
Artificial Life Lab gathers M.Sc. and Ph.D. students interested in the following topics:
- modeling and simulation of life phenomena
- directed and non-directed evolution and co-evolution
- origins of speciation and communication
- evolutionary design and evolutionary robotics
- development of efficient genetic representations
- artificial perception and cognition
- measures of intelligence and consciousness
Meetings are usually held in room 1.6.20 (BT) on Mondays 15:00-16:40. Email Maciej Komosinski if you are interested in these topics and would like to join the group, perform experiments or get involved in research.
Researchers involved in Artificial Life Lab teach Biologically-inspired computing, Artificial life and artificial intelligence, Modeling of sensory and perceptual processes, Machine learning and neural networks, Human-computer interaction, and optimization.